OMG, new Star Trek teaser is here!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also paint would freeze in the sub zero temperatures of space so to me it makes sense that the exterior panels would be painted on the ground and shipped space side.

Also paint would freeze in the sub zero temperatures of space so to me it makes sense that the exterior panels would be painted on the ground and shipped space side.

...after it's done being built.

i strongly doubt they paint starships. any colors/markings are due to coloring/design of the hull plates

And I'm sure this was JJ Abrams intention, and not for promotional reasons.

You know how to edit your posts right?

Is this a serious question? You know how to PM, right?

I know your trying to be a moderator, but if you have an off topic concern, PM them about it. It's the professional and mature way of doing it. Set an example, right?

For the record, I saw no harm in making separate subject posts seconds apart from each other.

I think we need to realize that simmon peg is going to be the new scotty.

I have to agree with Chris on this one..... While I do enjoy the Star Trek series & movies (Voyager is my Fav....). The fact that Simmon Peg is in it is the biggest factor on why I want to see it.... Guy is hilarious.

I haven't seen a battle in star trek last very long at all.

However I am looking forward to this film, I am not a treke in any shape or form but the movies are FAR better than the tv episodes. I love sci-fi but star trek has never appealed to me that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom