OMG, new Star Trek teaser is here!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name two. The only interesting one i can think of is where you see the federation involved in a ground war with the jem hadar (sp) and even then that could have been done better.

Only two? Thats not difficult at all, I can do more than two.
But:
Shadows And Symbols, Season seven
And of course the last episode...

Course I have more, but you only asked for two....

why do you keep calling this a TOS movie? why do you assume it will be one? it's going to be a prequel to the TOS era, but it is far from "another TOS movie"
Oh Please, Molsen, Molsen....... IT IS A TOS MOVIE, PERIOD

:)
I left out voyager because I thought the chances of it becoming a decent movie were slim.

Wouldn't it still be better than another TOS movie?!

Yeah, I'll see it.

Oh yea, I may eventually, but Mr Torrence is treating...

I watched the TNG when I was a kid and a bit of VOY and DS9. I think they were all good in there own ways. I'm in no way a trekkie but I get geeked about big stories that all coincide - whether that's 24 or Trek or Lost, etc. What can I say I'm a sucker for franchises. It could be in any genre. I think Enterprise was really good, and I liked the arching story lines but it just didn't seem to resonate well with most people.

I don't know what to expect with this movie especially since JJ is at the helm. (I wonder if they'll have a Slusho plug, lol). Hopefully this can re-start the franchise and breathe new life back into the Trek universe.

Here is a possible plot:

The film explores the origins of James T. Kirk, Spock and the crew of the USS Enterprise from the original "Star Trek" series and how these iconic characters came together. According to rumors, the story involves an elder Spock (Nimoy) and a group of Romulans (led by Nero, played by Bana) being transplanted into the past where Spock must prevent the Romulans from irreparably damaging the timeline. To do so, he will have to enlist the assistance of his younger self (Quinto).

Leonard Nimoy will star as Spock but travel back in time. Remember Harold and Kumar's John Cho? He plays the younger Sulu. Winona Ryder plays the part of Amanda Grayson. Chris Pine plays Kirk. It's a star studded cast. Erick Bana plays the part of the Romulan, Nero who goes back in time to change the timeline.

I don't like the idea where it's another TOS movie with completely different actors playing the orginal crew. Yes, I know that the orginal cast are either very old, retired or dead.

But how's idea was it to put Karl Urban as Doc McCoy?

lawl @ the trekkie geeks.

Looks interesting, I guess. I mean, it's a sci-fi action thriller with cool special effects....

..and wouldn't they paint "USS Enterprise" on AFTER they build the ship? That's a sort of tradition for ships to be painted after it's done being built, not when it's half way done.

lawl @ the trekkie geeks.

Looks interesting, I guess. I mean, it's a sci-fi action thriller with cool special effects....

..and wouldn't they paint "USS Enterprise" on AFTER they build the ship? That's a sort of tradition for ships to be painted after it's done being built, not when it's half way done.
i strongly doubt they paint starships. any colors/markings are due to coloring/design of the hull plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom