OMG, Mona Lisa in MS Paint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap, but, i ask why do people do this ?... 3 Hours doing a painting on MS Paint... Or go and play on your new PS3 ¬¬.

Holy crap, but, i ask why do people do this ?... 3 Hours doing a painting on MS Paint... Or go and play on your new PS3 ¬¬.

.......I guess you just don't get it at all. xD Some people, such as myself, enjoy doing things such as that.

My art teacher has high expectations for me. Which is very annoying. :p

this basically proves that traditional painting is obsolete when someone, albeit with alot of talent, can recreate one of the greatest master pieces of art ever in 3 hours. why should anyone use paint and a canvas again?

this basically proves that traditional painting is obsolete when someone, albeit with alot of talent, can recreate one of the greatest master pieces of art ever in 3 hours. why should anyone use paint and a canvas again?
most ignorant statement and question ever. i'm willing to bet you know NOTHING about art

I never understood what's so cool about the mona lisa. When I look at the painting, I see no skill, no art, and instead just a piece of crap. I know tons of kids at my school who can draw better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom