OMG i might need to evacuate soon! Wildfires near me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, I'm sorry for you guys... we are getting torrential down-pours... I hope it doesn't flood like it did a few months ago... I live near Coffeyville, KS... ok, I live in Independence, KS, and it flooded really bad... evacuated half my town, except that there was no way to leave town, just get to higher ground!! it's raining right now like it was then, only diff is that it's 40 degrees outside!

lol your screwed. btw don't take pictures of your computer commit a bit of insurance fraud and say you got a 8800 ultra :D don't try that it might not go down so well with the authorities

it looks like i wont have to evacuate anytime soon. I'm safe for now, though the air is not clean to walk my dog lol.

yes my parents have HOA insurance so we r covered!

it looks like i wont have to evacuate anytime soon. I'm safe for now, though the air is not clean to walk my dog lol.

yes my parents have HOA insurance so we r covered!

Last time this happened, I rained dust "snow" here in San Gabriel.

Last time this happened, I rained dust "snow" here in San Gabriel.

speaking of snow, it snowed here in Riverside a winter or 2 ago for about 2 mins. It was amazing n it doesnt even snow here at all! My dog didnt like it from what i heard. I think we took pics of it in my backyard. I called my best friend about it n said LOOK OUT UR WINDOW!

ahh good time, i will remember it. How r u holding up peterhuang913? Ur place redflagged soon?

it snowed in moreno valley like in '92 dont know if you remember that,but i think it snowed in riverside as well since they are basiclly connected

it snowed here last year :) and if these temperatures keep falling like mad it should snow here too in the next few weeks.

i love snow. idk what i'd do if i was never able to see it.

My aunt and uncle was forced to move to Cali so my uncle could keep his job. Turns out where they are the fire is slowly creeping up to the point you can see the fire in the distance according to them. If it gets any worse they are obviously going to be forced to evacuate. Sucks they never wanted to move there in the first place and then this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom