OMG i might need to evacuate soon! Wildfires near me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
omg now i am surprised! I might need to evacuate soon if the fires come near me. There are 12 fires around us in Malibu, San Bernardino, Lake ArrowHead, etc.

i believe my might get a warning soon, so im shocked. Idk what stuff to bring, everything i have is too important to leave :(. I might as well take my external HDD that has backed up my HDD from my computer, my Wii i got from launch, my Wii n GCN games, my.....

ill update on how things occur later today.

here is the news on ABC7.com:

abc7.com: Eyewitness News for Los Angeles and Southern California

EDIT:

not warned yet

Dude I hope your safe, don't risk your self the min you get the word to leave do so.

take pics of all your crap, just in case your house goes up. at least you'll have proof that you owned all of it.

that sux for you i live in san jacinto and we were experiencing rolling blackouts, and 65MPH winds here, it looked like the begening of alice in wonderland

that sux for you i live in san jacinto and we were experiencing rolling blackouts, and 65MPH winds here, it looked like the begening of alice in wonderland

high winds over here too. I had trouble putting up cob web for Halloween because of the wind. Not up yet until wind dies down.

there is dust EVERYWHERE!!! On the grass, cars, outside furniture, everything.

sorry that dust came from us over here :) my GF lives in Moreno Valley, andher sister lives in Nuevo all the dust was coming from San Jacnto near soboba and the canyon, but id say get ready to evacuate, or get all your stuff to a relatives house just in case, id play it safe if i was you, especially with the wnds blowing fire. its supposed to be blowing like this until tuesday

Ya im in the same boat.. i live in temecula, can thats near riverside.. i hear there evacuating fallbrook.. really close to my office.. my boss have me take back ups home with me. best of luck to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom