Omg Ghost No Photo Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it possible that while you were taking the picture someone briefly walked through the room? And unless you were being very nosy and watching the room, the main focus of the pic was on the tree, so I think it is very likely the person just walked through as you took it and you just didn't see it because you weren't focusing on it at that exact moment.

i think it is a reflection now, was just really creapy that it happend to be at that old house. i dont know where metal chaos gets off saying hes seen it around the net

Me neither, cause if you save the photo to the computer you can go to advanced properties and it says the photo was taken with a Pentax K100 on 11/6/2008 at 12:33am.

You should go back and take a few more shots...maybe a few at night so we can analyze them further.

well it was kind of insulting and you specificaly said youve seen this image posted by others passing it off as there own making it lame. anyway aparently there is a legit haunted house neer i live i plan on going down and takign some pictures one night with a high white ballance. and a litle bit of flash.

also if you knw anything abotu photography you dotn need a sbuject to take a nice photo.

<-- photographer

So uhh...what were you trying to accomplish in this?

The shadows are wayyy to sporadic. Shoot on overcast day where there are no shadows.
The image is really soft too.
What kind of camera / lens are you using?

are you sereous do i have to post the reest of the picks i took that day it isnt fake. im a known member here what would my point be to post a fake image? i swear to you it isnt fake. also if you knw anything abotu photography you dotn need a sbuject to take a nice photo. i took this pic and it isnt edited. find me the picture one more place and il beleive you. il take more pics of th house today to porve to you i tok them il even be in the picture for proof. ontop of that dont even have photoshop instaled on my pc. or any pther photo editing software.
I'm not sure if it is real or not. Kinda random to take a photo of a tree but i'm not artist.

A good defense is definately not "why would i do that and post it online." Welcome to the Internet, where people do crazy stupid dumb crap for NO reason what so ever other than to get people to talk about it. SO saying you have no reason to post a fake photo isn't a good defense.

Post more pictures of the same house and window from different angles, then i'll believe you took that random picture yourself. Speaking of why did you take the photo?

I didn't look at this thread for the longest time...

I thought that you re-imaged (using ghost) your computer and then the new image didn't have photoshop installed or something... LOL... yea, I thought that...

Anyway, hey look! It's the lord's face in the tree bark!!

Kinda does look like a person, interesting picture.

LMAO Dr IP's thoughts are exactly what i thought before reading the thread. i didnt think it was the lor'd face, but i was like..."that tree bark doesnt even look like a ghost" hah hah.
it looks like a lady/girl facing her left side. creepy.

I'm not sure if it is real or not. Kinda random to take a photo of a tree but i'm not artist.

A good defense is definately not "why would i do that and post it online." Welcome to the Internet, where people do crazy stupid dumb crap for NO reason what so ever other than to get people to talk about it. SO saying you have no reason to post a fake photo isn't a good defense.

Post more pictures of the same house and window from different angles, then i'll believe you took that random picture yourself. Speaking of why did you take the photo?

save the image itl give you all the properties to it, taken with my pentax k100, at a certain time and date.

the scene was nice originaly but the exposuse didnt turn out the way i wanted it to, going thru them to delete the crap i noticed teh figure its preaty established its a reflection now tho makes alot more sence considering it matches my shcools uniform colours. i wanted a more dramatic shadow, and my focus was a litle off. i used a pentax 70/300 lens.

also static, maybe i wanted the shadows for dramatic effect, i was kinda just taking them really to show the age of the house and area.

here are some more images taken that day. save them and you willsee there time and date matches.

15nlgqx.jpg

as you can see in this image the shadows add shape to the plant, there is no problem with having shadows in your images it dramatises the scene. here is the plant image

5zpddu.jpg

my favorite picture of the day, and really the only one that turned out really well, is this one. i was very abstract that day.

2e1slmb.jpg

i mainly like that image for all the flow it has, with the strong lighting and the contrast of the branches infront of the light.
i also like the level of focus i used leavest the photo with out much depth. going to take some photos in a burnt down house tonight !!! :D

also im not just some idiot on this forum, im a regular and a long time member, that is why you have noticed any of the other regulars havent claimed the photo is fake.

I thought you were just talking about the programs that mysteriously disappeared from your rig.. wow I fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom