Omg Ghost No Photo Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
ok so i zoomed into this image

r2s4sj.jpg

the red figure in the window is clearly a person, when i took that pic i am 100% sure that sun room was empty, like with no one or nothing in it but some chairs and a table and a few plants. NOW how the **** did the person in red end up there??? and i promise you all its not a fake image i took it today at lunch walking into town from school.

this has now scared the **** out of me.

EDIT: ive just been informed that this used to be an old abortion clinick back in the 50's! like an under ground one as it was frouned upon and what not.the town i live in is over 200 years old.
ive also noticed another person to the right of them much harder to see if you save the image and zoom in you will see the faces.

Lol yes it's fake. No reason to take a picture of an empty room especially with a tree taking up half the picture. Not to mention the carved Halloween pumpkin on the windowsill there and the lights on the gutter.

are you sereous do i have to post the reest of the picks i took that day it isnt fake. im a known member here what would my point be to post a fake image? i swear to you it isnt fake. also if you knw anything abotu photography you dotn need a sbuject to take a nice photo. i took this pic and it isnt edited. find me the picture one more place and il beleive you. il take more pics of th house today to porve to you i tok them il even be in the picture for proof. ontop of that dont even have photoshop instaled on my pc. or any pther photo editing software.

Reflection off the window from someone else outside. Were you the only person out that day?

i prefer people coming up with reasons to how the person ended up there then to tell me its photoshoped or i didnt take teh picture, the only other person i was with was my girl friend and she has long hair not short curly.

Still doesnt mean that it wasnt a reflection of someone else. Maybe they werent near by. But their imaeg still could have been refelcted off the surface. I am able to see almost my whole block in my windows relfection at the right angle. I can get pics of my neighbors in my windows when they are standing at their house across the street. ;)

i think it is a reflection now, was just really creapy that it happend to be at that old house. i dont know where metal chaos gets off saying hes seen it around the net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom