Olympic curling

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRreed

In Runtime
Does anyone watch Olympic curling? It’s the “sport” that looks like shuffle board on ice, with a flat bowling ball.
I love the funny guys with the brushes, is that supposed to speed it up or slow it down?
Anyway its usually on late at night.

Don't doubt the power of curling. Before we know it it will be the most popular sport in the world. :p /sarcasm

All i can say is its..............well......................interesting.....................................

I can just see some kid going up to my parents and telling them that he/she wants to be a prefessional curler (or whatever they call themselves) and seeing the look of horror on the parents faces. :D

Vybuni said:
Don't doubt the power of curling. Before we know it it will be the most popular sport in the world. :p

All i can say is its..............well......................interesting.....................................

I can just see some kid going up to my parents and telling them that he/she wants to be a prefessional curler (or whatever they call themselves) and seeing the look of horror on the parents faces. :D

Your first statement will never be true unless the world freezes over, but even then, hockey would be the most popular.

I watch the olympic highlights to watch the skiiers get totaled on the slope they said was too easy, now they've made it too hard, and I saw two of them that have gone to hospital. Pretty sad, but I couldn't help but laugh at the predicament they found themselves in after saying it was too easy.

Off-topic, but anyway, curling is very weird. I always thought it looked like a tea-kettle though, cos it has a handle. They do it sometimes here when the lakes freeze over.

curling will rule the world one day,
cities will be destroyed by mass crouds of drunkin curling hooligans,
rageing with anger because their curling champion lost the match

Sniping needs to be an olympic sport. They could simply use those paint bullets instead of real bullets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom