Olympic BSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow watch ur mouths im half chinese i bet other countries would of done the same thing if they hosted the Olympics also why d u guys make it such a big deal the olympics will only be a temporary event after it finishes who will be talking about it

if u hate chinese why are u watching it then

jesus christ i hate the fact that you cant even make a sarcastic joke that involves a race of people without it being taken as "you HATE so-and-so". for all you know, I'M chinese.
so telling of our times. everyone wants to point a finger, blame someone else, take slight to the most OBVIOUS sarcasm, sue somebody etc etc. its ****ing ridiculous.
i dont hate the chinee...but if i did, i could say it because THIS AINT CHINA and i can say whatever i want and make whatever jokes i want regardless of wether it offends hyper-sensitive politically correct people. or chinese people, for that matter.
it was a joke, dude.

hehe im prety races towards indian's because its all an indian trying to sell **** to you over the phone.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:<<<<:rolleyes:

serioulsy though let's just carm down a bit

I have noticed several instances of the judging being very slanted towards the Chinese athletes. In the woman's single vaults the Chinese girl fell on her knees on the land. The German stuck it perfectly. The Chinese got the gold. Or the way that gold was taken form Nastia Luikin, some strange formula that nobody has even seen before. Her dad (a gold medalist himself) said it was rigged and this wasn't the fisrt time its been done to them. I was watching the men's rings last night and the French guy did a move called the Victorian, which is supposed to be physically impossible, and he did it TWICE, the Chinese guy's routine was near flawless but he didn't do any of the really cool and difficult moves that the others did.

Well sadly this is the way it is not about sport any more it's polotics - China has grown in the last 20 years to the point that means the west has to rely on them for the cheep goods we desier.

We are now in a position where we have to keep china sweet - the olyimpics is a big boon to the regime the people like a nice sporting event an it helps to smoth over some of the massive Public Relations **** ups they have had recently "The great fire wall of china", "The human rights abuses", an many more.

I will say this to any one any where an any place be it mou, mr.phung who runs the take away rounf the corner from me or a chinese citizen in there own country. The Current political system you have is a farce you are ment to be running in a PEOPLES REPUBLIC but you are living in a dictatorship. You have no rights be they basic human or that that is considerd normal to have. You are living in a industrial power house of the world but you see little for your hard labour. If you ask questions you dissaper, if you fight back you get killed. It's time to fight back an become the people you know you can be, your country needs you free your world wants you free. Stand up an be counted.

An before any one chimes in no i am not racist i just don't like seeing people being kept in the dark an oppressed by a dictatorship.

I have noticed several instances of the judging being very slanted towards the Chinese athletes. In the woman's single vaults the Chinese girl fell on her knees on the land. The German stuck it perfectly. The Chinese got the gold. Or the way that gold was taken form Nastia Luikin, some strange formula that nobody has even seen before. Her dad (a gold medalist himself) said it was rigged and this wasn't the fisrt time its been done to them. I was watching the men's rings last night and the French guy did a move called the Victorian, which is supposed to be physically impossible, and he did it TWICE

I completely agree. That tie breaker was complete bs and is just a way for the judges to hide there obvious bias. There shouldn't have even been a tie Luikin was the better of the two, yet she ends up with silver.

No this guy has gills.
Teaser2.jpg

Been waiting weeks to post that one thanks naga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom