old old alien ufo show on fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD 3200+ 64

Baseband Member
ok so im looking for a video which air on fox many years ago it was about aliens and a family that recoreds aliens attacking them in there house and all wacky stuff is happing in the house and i ends with a alien walkin up to the camera and the camera cutting out. now i dont care if its fake or not i just want to watch this video again as i was a child when i watched it with my brother and we both haven't seen this video ever again and would like to if anyone has any idea what im talkin about or has seen this video and no's about it that would be great if you could shedd sum light on it and possibly where i could find this video.

Oh gosh I remember watching that, it was like 10 years ago. No idea what it was called exactly, though. Pretty cool video, it scared the crap outta me when I was a kid.

AMD 3200+ 64 said:
ok so im looking for a video which air on fox many years ago it was about aliens and a family that recoreds aliens attacking them in there house and all wacky stuff is happing in the house and i ends with a alien walkin up to the camera and the camera cutting out. now i dont care if its fake or not i just want to watch this video again as i was a child when i watched it with my brother and we both haven't seen this video ever again and would like to if anyone has any idea what im talkin about or has seen this video and no's about it that would be great if you could shedd sum light on it and possibly where i could find this video.

dude, full stops and paragraphs are your friend.

Oh gosh I remember watching that, it was like 10 years ago. No idea what it was called exactly, though. Pretty cool video, it scared the crap outta me when I was a kid.

Same here and thanks guys im looking in to the alien abduction video :D

im seaching like a MAD man for this video i have to watch it... it did a crazy number on me as a kid :(

AMD 3200+ 64 said:

Full Stops and Paragraphs please.

I ran out of breath a few times trying to read that.

The only movie I am thinking of is Invaders From Outer Space. But I think that one might be just a little too old for to have seen it.

hahahaha Sorry i never really liked english class :p
even my essays in class where like that... maybe thats why i got a 50% :p

I THINK I FOUND THE MOVIE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom