old computers sshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

kostas

In Runtime
i was playing with my amstrad tonight, going down memory lane so i thought i'd post this little 5 line program i wrote in BASIC 1.0 which shows the current uptime of the computer. anybody ever play Chuckie Egg on the amstrad cpc's? of course i'm asking older members that might have an idea what i'm talking about!

also post some screenshots from emulators of other old pc's. i'm interested.

Here's mine. Would be cool to have one as old as yours.

appleII.png

speaking of old computer...

yesterday i pulled the old computer out of my closed and took her apart... pulled out an AMD Am486 DX4-100 chip lol... the chip was the only thing worth saving...

I used to have an ooold computer (from about 1980). It ran off MS DOS, had a black and white screen, and a few games and a word processor. I got rid of it a few years ago.

how much do really old computers, like amstrads sell for these days, seeing as they are antique?

I wish I still had my Tandy Color Computer II, better known as a CoCo.

It had a rockin' 16K of memory, used AppleSoft Basic (copyrighted by MicroSoft). I used a cassette player for a tape deck so I could save my programs to tape.

If I could have afforded an extra $200, I could have bought the floppy drive for it. External, and it added 48K of memory. Used 5 1/4" floppies.

Those were the days... around 1984 or '85, I think.

win101executive5yo.gif

Windows 1.0 I can actually run this on my computer right now through floppy disks and the command prompt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom