Which external is better?

• Western Digital Media Center

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Western Digital My Book Essential Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me there is a black man and a nigger. A black man is somebody i can respect and are business men and what not. A nigger is just a gangster that has nothing planned for his life and usualy winds up in jail.
I've thought that for years. I have nothing against black people, african-americans, whatever the crap you want to be called. Likewise I have nothing against hispanics, mexicans, spaniards, whatever.......also white people, caucasians, whatever.

I DO, however, have a problem with niggers, spics, white trash pieces of crap. It's completely different.

All I ask is they act like a normal human being towards me, and I'll return the same.

Instead of (true story) a black man walking up to me, asking me for a quarter and when I say I dont have one, replying with "WELL F*** YOU THEN"..........yeah.....way to keep that stereotype going.

How did this thread get a parasitic racial argument inside it? Keep on track here, guys, or spin it off into a new thread. :p

I'm one foul mouthed ****er, I dont know why the **** they censor every word on the forum, its ********. Does ANYONE actually get offended by things on the internet? If so, then go download net nanny you *****, and never play online games. Nothing ****es me off more then joining a counterstrike server thats ****ing censored, I mean your playing a m rated game for **** sakes, you can handle the swears.

The filters are there because the owner and the administrators chose to activate them.

If the filters bother anyone, they are free to choose some other forum site to post on.

And don't let the door hit you in the backside on the way out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom