ok what happened to me today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
matt2m said:
they sell that to idiots there is no one that gets the stuff laced with windex thats retarted thats why you smell it first if it smells like windex or pee hand it back to them and leave.I get it from a good source so no laced shit 4 me also why i get my shit half priced i rarely pay full.

And I know of people who lace their weed with windex BEFORE they smoke it, if it's not already laced.

Nubius said:
a lot of times? Riiiight, how many times have you actually gone out and bought weed?

I've heard of maybe ONE instance within 5 years of some kids getting sick from laced weed. Despite what everyone thinks that crap doesn't happen hardly ever...why is someone gonna waste their expensive hard core drugs just to screw some kids over

IN college (1998) A girl I knew took me to a rave... I saw kids doing and selling all sorts of shit. So I grew some balls, and sole two Breath Assure (small transludent capsule) for $50.

Obviously I had to leave right after I did it... I had gas money for about three weeks. :D

DJ-CHRIS said:
And I know of people who lace their weed with windex BEFORE they smoke it, if it's not already laced.
smack them 4 me and tell them that they are dumb that could make them really sick dumbasses if they want to get higher get better connections so they get better weed.damn stupid people and windex :mad:

matt2m said:
smack them 4 me and tell them that they are dumb that could make them really sick dumbasses if they want to get higher get better connections so they get better weed.damn stupid people and windex :mad:

I was hoping they would die sometime soon, but that's close to happening since one is now suicidal.

DJ-CHRIS said:
I was hoping they would die sometime soon, but that's close to happening since one is now suicidal.
good less people like that in the world.I am sorry but why would you spray windex in weed i am stupidfied why people would do that to there weed.
I mean getting it tainted is one thing but to do it yourself and smoke it is stupid.

ok note to people
by my defintion laced is another hard drug like coke/crack,or some thing else in your weed.
tainted weed is shit that does not make your high better like windex.

if someone windexed or pissed in your weed it is tainted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom