ok what happened to me today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, drugs cause shit in your later life. You may not think much about it now, but you will regret it painfully in years to come.

That would be true about man made chem drugs... not pot.

People are born with a receptor for THC, you can't say that about anyother drug.

Thats why other drugs will definetly hurt you like you said above.
pot will not.

Do what you want with your life, but my advice, dont f**k it up with drugs, be it short term or long.

That would have never happend in California... Must be a florida thing.
lol yeah that's what I said...I live in So Cal...at most they'd give you a ticket.

If you let pot 'Fukk up your life' like you guys are making it out to be...it's because you were destined to be a fukk up anyway and obviously have no self control....same thing can happen with alcohol.

I hate how people go all after school special on something like pot 'Dont let pot screw up your life.....' pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaase

That would be true about man made chem drugs... not pot.
I dunno. Making a guy grow boobs could be considered something to regret.

Cancer.
More drugs, harder drugs to get the high.
Unemployment.
Rotten teeth.
Inability to concentrate.

There's a few to think about.

Cancer.
Unemployment.
Rotten teeth.

well for one I've never seen pot cause cancer....I've seen it used for cancer patients, so go figure on that one huh....as for the others that depends on the person and how they use/abue it

Rotten teeth would come from like methamphetimines, not pot unless you're talking about getting the munchies and eating a lot of sweets and you're a person who never brushes their teeth.

Unemployment...ehh maybe, depends....theres a lot of higher ups at the local college here who smoke pot, not that it's publically announced but I used to jam with this one ladies husband who plays for the local church and come to find out they both enjoy the herb.

Nubius said:
well for one I've never seen pot cause cancer....I've seen it used for cancer patients, so go figure on that one huh....as for the others that depends on the person and how they use/abue it

Rotten teeth would come from like methamphetimines, not pot unless you're talking about getting the munchies and eating a lot of sweets and you're a person who never brushes their teeth.

Unemployment...ehh maybe, depends....theres a lot of higher ups at the local college here who smoke pot, not that it's publically announced but I used to jam with this one ladies husband who plays for the local church and come to find out they both enjoy the herb.

I second that.

Trotter said:
I dunno. Making a guy grow boobs could be considered something to regret.

Cancer.
Unemployment.
Rotten teeth.

inability to sustain an erection...

inability to sustain an erection...
Neh....my ex girlfriend would disagree with that one....but then again I'm like choder boy from orgazmo and have a ridiculous sex drive :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom