Ok. May-be someone can help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
sorry... I'm getting desperate.

Here's the deal. I've got a ATI REMOTE WONDER, "Remote Control" that I want to use with a different PC. Now, there are two piece of software that are needed to make it work.

1.) ATI REMOTE WONDER Software - Which I have.

2.) X10 USB RF transceiver Driver - This enables the little USB receiver to be recognized by windows and allows the remote to communicate with windows/controller/apps.

The problem is this, I can't seem to find the correct x10 drivers for the receiver I have. x10.com no longer has the older drivers that I used to use on my other PC. (Which Still works fine with the remote). For some reason I no longer have the x10.exe on my other PC and I just can't see to find it anywhere.

When i try to install the ATI remote wonder software, It gets halfway and I get a error message similar to, "x10net.dll" fail to initialize"

So i'm stuck. I can't seem to get this thing working. Does anyone have any ideas? Have the older x10.exe drivers? Have an ATI Remote Wonder??? Anyone have a clue?

EDIT:
I found a forum, that suggested some registery edits and it seems to have helped a lot of people. I'll try that too... Anyone?

Yeah, i've tried a few things in ATI troubleshooting. Nothing worked.

Like I said in my edit above, i'm going to try some reg. edits and see if those help. I believe it has something to do with Windows/run32dll & x10net.dll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom