ok, little help lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

MST3kGeek

Baseband Member
alright, bear with me on this. it may seem very vague but hopefully someone has the answer....

mind you drunk... but yes hanging out with a friend, and we remembered this show that had action figures which at least one he swears upon owning, wouldve been late 80s MAYBE; but most likely mid-90s, but featured DINOSAURS, but with people/things that rode them with weapons ON the dinosaurs.... missle launchers etc.... for some reason i remember the things riding the dinosaurs being lizard-like themselves and purple, but i have no idea if thats remotely accurate....

lol any ideas?!?!

thx!

This just bugs me now.

I remember, "Dinosaurs", "Land of the Lost", and I KNOW I've seen what you're talking about, but I can't for the life of me remember any sort of name for it.

Didn't some of the He-man characters ride dinosaurs?

And there were always the transformers who happened to be dinosaurs.

DINO-RIDERS

The only other show that it could be is DINOSAURERS. But I am very sure it's DINO-RIDERS.

hmm are you sure you werent high when u watched the show
Uhhh yeah pretty sure considering we would been around 10 or so...

Dude harper!

Thats the one! lol can't believe someone remembered that. Nice one :)

Nubius said:
Dude harper!

Thats the one! lol can't believe someone remembered that. Nice one :)
I think I caught about 1 to 2 episodes of that. I do remember the toys down here. Go to any flea market, and they are as commen as He-Man Figures.

The show that really miss from around about that time is M.A.S.K. You had these counter-terror team driving in around in transforming vehicals. They came in just as orginal transformers where dying off. Sorta like G.I.JOE combined with Transformers, but with out the stoopid robots.

yeah my little brother still has the motorcycle/helicopter

i remember always wanting the diesel/big guns toy growing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom