Ok heres what I need!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's not much, but it was rushed.. i had to come up with something before I went to bed, 'cause I'll be out all day tomorrow (skiing, hopefully :D)

It could probably use some tweaking.. let me know what you think.

Attachments

• 69405.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 77
I like that þÄ®âÐÖx :D starting to see some nice images now.

Also you can submit as many as you like as long as we have 11 images by the end of the month ;)

Nice job þÄ®âÐÖx :), i like that you used the profile pictures... I had something in mind like that, but I'm still thinking of other stuff. Well it's off to the bar to shoot some pool and down some beers... I guess i'll have to think of something else while i'm there!

Oh yea, I'll probably be "borrowing" some avatars :D hopefully it works out the way i want to!

~Peace

OK now it's 2:30 in the am and i'm beat, I was up early for work today. So I think that I'll just go to bed and work on something when i'm refreshed. :eek: *Good night all*

Im honored shan. I am trying to come up with something, but im not really getting any inspiration at the moment, maybe in a few hours.

I was gonna think up something but I've had soooo much to do!!! All of these Holiday parties and Shopping I haven't had much time to start my next one. But i gotta stay up late tonight so after I get done at this Christmas party tonight, Really i'll hopefully work up something. :)

Ok, here's number 2. I just copied a bunch of areas of the Forum and came up with this... This is kinda fun!! :) Well I guess I'll go work on number 3, see what i can come up with! :)

Attachments

• weird.gif
    37.6 KB · Views: 11
fa la la la la la number 3! :)

SOMEONE PLEASE STOP ALL OF THIS CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!
hahahha, i've had enough for this season :p

Well i've had enough fun for one night! Hasta la vista!

Attachments

• sophistateddiagram copy.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 11
Hell ya Dante! I like the
_
|
Shape. Well it's off to another christmas party and maybe later i might get inspired to do another one! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom