oh snap a career for uzi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it can, but I am going to injur/destroy the character that is known as uzi9mm.

Point is......I'm assassinating him wether you like it or not!

Good Luck Uzi.

After HS, i didn't go straight to college. I jumped right into the work force busting my butt in resturant/catering.
Then I realized that working that hard sucks and need to find something else. Ao while working I went part time and took some classes in a community college. Eventually I got a A.S Degree and later a B.A Degree in Business.

I'm not actually using my degree now directly, but the knowledge I've attained, I certainly use everyday.

My point.. If you get this job... Consider taking some classes part time.... Hey, may-be the comany will offer tuition reimbursment. (AWESOME BENEFIT). Then you can take some classes to increase your knowledge in the field your in.

ok. good luck...

ohsnap2.gif

You can do waht I do, and work during the day, go to school at night. I'm still a full time student and I have time enough for 2 jobs during the day.

If you think getting above minimum wage is going to be enough in life...well I hope you realize how pitiful that is before it's too late. I make between $9-13/hour, and even if I was working 50 hours a week, I could barely afford my own apartment, food, appliances, car, health insurance, etc. You really need college, even if you hate it.

Trust me, I HATE SCHOOL! But it's something I have to do if I want to be ANYBODY with the rest of my life. Plus I'd like to be able to afford to raise a family, without college...that would be REALLY hard.

Oh, btw...I haven't been here in like...3-4 months lol. What's up everyone?!?!??!

Crysalis said:
call them the next day and follow up... be aggressive.

send them threatening letters saying there'll be dire consequences if you're not hired. you'll get an interview call in no time!

That's the only reason my mother is working, just to pay bills. I would hate that. 100% of her paycheck goes into the bills, not one penny of "splurge" money, or savings or anything. My dad also works, but he can take a portion of his check and save it or buy something now and then...

Nubius said:
Assassinate:

To murder (a prominent person) by surprise attack, as for political reasons.
To destroy or injure treacherously: assassinate a rival's character

Line 2 pertains to what I'd do to uzi.

Isnt there some weird martial arts where they train assasins and can poke u somewhere causing somthing to rupture and kill u within 24 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom