Oh NOEZ!!11! ITs BAtman!?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobojuice

WOOOOOOOO
Batman Sighting Puts Schools on Lockdown
Thursday, February 15, 2007

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — To an Arizona middle school, Batman! Three schools in the north Phoenix suburb of Cave Creek were on lockdown for about 45 minutes Wednesday morning after a student at Desert Arroyo Middle School reported seeing a person dressed as Batman run across campus, jump a fence and disappear into the desert, Scottsdale police Sgt. Mark Clark said.

The student described the person as 6 feet 3 inches tall and possibly male.

"We're assuming it was male, although they did have a mask on," Clark said.

Officers combed the desert around the middle school. A nearby elementary school and high school also were on lockdown as officers sought the caped crusader.

The result — no Batman.

"It's just one of those interesting little stories that we looked into but we couldn't find anyone," Clark said.

Nedda Shafir, a spokeswoman for the Cave Creek Unified School District, said putting all the schools on lockdown was a precautionary measure.

"We didn't want to take any chances," Shafir said. "We just don't want to put anyone at risk."

People are retarded.

They bettter check to see if their is a Bruce Wayne on the attendance list.

While they are at it, check of a
Richard Grayson
Peter Parker
Shō Fukamachi
Agito Makishima
and the list goes on......

This isnt a fair representation of the entire human race. You forgot too bold the location of this school district, Phoenix. I swear that it is a black hole for every stupid person in the world to live in. I live 2 hours north of that city and stupid sh!t like that happens every day. You should watch the local phoenix news some time, its brain numbing.

EDIT: I guess it doesnt say exactly phoenix but Scottsdale is a part of the larger metropolitan area. A section where many of the people are too rich to know what to do with their money.

Phoenix....
180px-Endsong1.png

that explains every thing considering the town has a ubar-psychic sharing the same name.

thebleakness said:
This isnt a fair representation of the entire human race. You forgot too bold the location of this school district, Phoenix. I swear that it is a black hole for every stupid person in the world to live in. I live 2 hours north of that city and stupid sh!t like that happens every day. You should watch the local phoenix news some time, its brain numbing.

EDIT: I guess it doesnt say exactly phoenix but Scottsdale is a part of the larger metropolitan area. A section where many of the people are too rich to know what to do with their money.

so how do you explain boston?

I dont think its a representation of the ENTIRE human race, just most americans.

True true. Wasnt thinking about Boston at the time. I correct my statement, boston and phoenix are black holes for all stupid humans. I dont know what I was trying to say about representation because my train of thought derailed and I dont where I was going with it. Just ignore that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom