Oh Kanye...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha that's awesome, because these are the kinds of things that make Kanye a gay fish. The problem is how much attention he is getting, negative or positive, it just feeds his black hole of an ego. I have a feeling that Kanye West is going to take what the president said and blow it up into some ridiculous media frenzy..

lulz.jpg

1252991946121.jpg

noid-1252996444799.jpg

noid-Hide_and_Seek.JPG

hes-got-a-21951-1253034199-8.jpg

i-herd-you-like-interruptions-574-1253025932-2.jpg

let-me-try-that-again-kanye-interrupts-573-1253030835-13.jpg

noid-8719_1155716619219_1416810166_30461224_6887420_n.jpg

noid-Kanye_jayleno.jpg

http://www.phillyd.tv/wp-content/uploads/noid-Kanyemod.jpg

Haha that's awesome, because these are the kinds of things that make Kanye a gay fish. The problem is how much attention he is getting, negative or positive, it just feeds his black hole of an ego. I have a feeling that Kanye West is going to take what the president said and blow it up into some ridiculous media frenzy..

I really don't see kanye would do this..I mean if the video was THAT GOOD and really deserved it she probably would of won. And like others have mentioned..I don't think her shaking her butt around is a good enough reason to win. Plus the song is the same line repeated over and over and over and over for the most part :|

I agree with you about the whole ordeal...it's an awards ceremony, the people who won won for a reason. Because it was the "best". Who does this guy think he is? Who cares who he thinks should of won. It's like he's throwing a tantrum FOR SOMEBODY ELSE.

what event are you talking about? I agree with you about the whole ordeal...it's an awards ceremony, the people who won won for a reason. Because it was the "best". Who does this guy think he is? Who cares who he thinks should of won. It's like he's throwing a tantrum FOR SOMEBODY ELSE.

yea...

and I don't get (i didn't watch the rest) but I heard beyonce let the girl finish her speech and stuff....but during the event she seemed all happy n stuff

Yeah beyonce won something and when she went up to the stage she called Swift to come up and have her "moment". Pretty nice, but whatever. He is just a gay fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom