Oh god, awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
because you guys have so much over them right? lol

you MUST be better than all of them. because theyre terrible people and probably dont know alot about computers :p

massacreinfallx said:
have you ever listined to their music before? it sounds real sketchy even on cd so i think when you say he needs to prectice more, part of that is just the song being awkward lol. but yeah i admit it was kindof sloppy. probably because that was a brand new song at the time.

Nubius... play us something and host it on youtube then we get to decide who really needs some practice. :D :p :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :confused:

Not necessarily my type of music, but the lead guy is just great. I have tried to scream into a mic and play at the same time, and I can't do it, screaming is a whole different thing than singing and playing.

massacreinfallx said:
ehhh, i think ill post what i want haha. 95% of you are boring anyway.

Then leave. If you don't like us, leave. It's that simple. No one is making you post here, so you have no excuse now.

Nubius... play us something and host it on youtube then we get to decide who really needs some practice.
I'm not on stage performing or trying to sell people my songs. I really dont understand what this comment is supposed to do. Am I suppose to be offended or be shocked or something? Are you saying, unless I can do something better than somebody I shouldn't comment on whether or not they should practice? Beyond that, I have posted stuff before and blatantly admitted mistakes and that practice was needed.

So yeah, you can go away now.

Hey, guys... post links instead of imbedding the videos.

Not everyone wants to have to endure it without a choice of not having to. Plus, it's easier on those with dial-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom