Oh Deer, I think ima die at about 20..

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you're happy walking around with a 50inch gut, I say go for it

just not for me ;)

my sister and her family look horrible...but they love steaks, chips, butter, blue cheese and huge guts...whatever works for you
:D

Being a vegetarian isnt the greatest thing in the world. You can be healthy, fit, and still eat real food. We only live once....im gonna enjoy life not limit myself to what i eat.

Being a vegetarian isnt the greatest thing in the world. You can be healthy, fit, and still eat real food. We only live once....im gonna enjoy life not limit myself to what i eat.

My previous how mate when desided to go vegetarian to see if he could loose weight. He found out that vegetarian is a lot harder than it looks. Because he was doing Pasta Salad and Vegetarian Pizza he put on more weight instead.

i finally got fed up with myself drinking 2 mt. dew's a day and eating junk food all the time, and am just cutting back on all that ****. partially cause i have a new girlfriend, and beach weather is just around the corner. Don't want to be the bf with the love handles.

i finally got fed up with myself drinking 2 mt. dew's a day and eating junk food all the time, and am just cutting back on all that ****. partially cause i have a new girlfriend, and beach weather is just around the corner. Don't want to be the bf with the love handles.

Managed to cut down my consumption of coke last year. I used to go through a very strict 2ltr bottle each day just about. I realised that I had a bad addition to coke. I knew that I have a problem with it since high school. Figuired I do some thing about when I was walking up in the middle of the night. It was not able to go back to sleep again until I had some coke.
One night I realised "This is messed up. I need to have a caffinated soft drink order to go back to sleep again."
Currently i am down to 2 2ltr bottle per week. And even there there as been the occasional time where I have not had a drink of coke at all for about 2 weeks.

His is 3 minutes faster. Also, I think that even if you chug those down, you can't die at 20, maybe a little later.

That's my point, it is now. But it was the other way around before o_O

Originally Posted By Harper

Managed to cut down my consumption of coke last year. I used to go through a very strict 2ltr bottle each day just about. I realised that I had a bad addition to coke. I knew that I have a problem with it since high school. Figuired I do some thing about when I was walking up in the middle of the night. It was not able to go back to sleep again until I had some coke.
One night I realised "This is messed up. I need to have a caffinated soft drink order to go back to sleep again."
Currently i am down to 2 2ltr bottle per week. And even there there as been the occasional time where I have not had a drink of coke at all for about 2 weeks.

I would consider 2 2 ltr bottles of a lot for a weeks worth. I probably drink about 5 litres in a year at home. Very, very little carbonated drinks. I make up for it in the amount of crap i eat :)

pringles is my food problem....i just can't stop eating them lol. I am also a vegitarian...well sort of...

I love my meats, but i can chow down a mean salad and get full off it too.

yeah 2 is still a lot. Do what id did...invest in flavored water. It kinda tastes like sprite, but isnt bad for you and its cheap too.

oh I know what I'm doing, the ins and outs of everything...hence why I don't believe in that "fat" genetics thing ;)

:D

I always make the difference on types of vegetarians and vegans...there are those who are so for political and religious reasons and only eat salads and don't know quite what else to eat...then there are those like me...nice and healthy...

....hawt and sexy, powerful and fit....heeeheee
also goofy

The benefit for me and my choice in food is it's natural, I don't do it for any particular reason...but I happen to end up being "vegan"

BUT, "real food" is subjective....something like steak with bluecheese on it is totally disgusting to me, but I like pizza. I haven't eaten pizza in probably 3 years, but I can remember it being a nice thing to eat.

Veggie pizza, with artichoke hearts, spinach, black olives...that's the stuff ;)

I love my meats, but i can chow down a mean salad and get full off it too.

Well I'm kind of a half vegetarian...the only reason i don't eat a lot of meat is because i don't like most lol. I'll eat steak...and bacon. Thats a about it. I probably would be a total vegetarian but i love bacon on pizza, and love steak. And hate the taste of tofu lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom