Oh dear for SP2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats quite a few programs that may "experience loss of functionality once" you''ve got SP2. Thats going to make a lot of people happy =P

No problems here so far though. Works fine for me... *Phew*

i got the free CD last day.
after i install to my PC, i find out that my wireless connection does not work fine.
so, i had uninstalled it.

actually I like the wireless... I use Photoshop CS and I use some stardock components including bootskin.... These problems must be on certain environments and not widespread...

MS is reporting nearly 80% success with all machines upgraded to SP2, with most of the rest being considered "failed" due to legacy hardware/software issues, incorrect installation (RTFM), and corrupt downloads.

Doesn't sound like much of a failure to me.

Also, as with every other SP and new release, legacy hardware and software get dropped. This is part of the advancement of the OS as new technologies and the average market change and are implemented.

If you've got some rare peice of hardware, a legacy hardware or software item, you didn't read the documentation, or you downloaded from a 3rd-party site, that's just tough beans. The number of people suffering from fatal problems not covered in the above, are few and far between. There's more smoke than there is fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom