The Official Tech-Forums Member Rides Gallery *56K Warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never even heard of E85.

Quite alot of people have Diesels over here, the traffic is so bad and so many people working in cities it would be too expensive to use Petrol. I mean the US has 5x the people spread over 20x the area, so there's more cars on the road around here, you're sat in traffic jams more often than not, and fuel being the price it is.. well yeh.

Don't you have to all pay huge tax because your cars have ridiculous emissions because of the engine sizes ?

Theyre huge to you guys because youve always had small displacement engines with turbos to make up for the lack of power. yes our domestic vehicles are the opposite, larger engines and naturally aspirated.

But you would be suprised to see just how many imports are on the road here. I know the image of the us is big suv's and pickup's, but theres all kinds of cars. Ive even seen turbo diesel mercedes on the road....few of em but theyre here too.

Theres six vehicles in my household, four of them are imports and only two are american. theres also a motorcyle, which is a yamaha.

Ugh texas has all of that crap.

Look back closely and you can see two stickers on my car...one is inspection other is registration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom