The Official Tech-Forums Member Rides Gallery *56K Warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricanflow

Golden Master
As it says, post pics of your ride.

Interior..exterior night/day shots...be creative.

And only post pics of your car...IF YOU DONT OWN IT...DONT POST IT!!!

Also, lets keep the pictures to to about a maximum of 800x600 for the dialup guys.

I need to get the car washed first, will post pics sometime tomorrow or Wednesday......

Well how about a car that i half own ? asin it's a project between me and the parents and we paid half each :p ? Plus i put blood sweat and tears, and my own money into it. And yes.. i drive it, not on the roads because i'm not old enough. But it's not for road driving ;)

Okay, well.. i need pictures first. And it's 2am right now, so i'll post them tommorow unless i find some somewhere.

Okay here we go, sorry had to use crappy Panasonic Lumix-TZ3.

Land Rover Discovery series 1. Was originally stock. Work done so far: Added lights,Safari snorkal, Rock sliders, Front and rear Diff guard, axle breather kit, tank guard, Devon 4x4 front bumper, Devon 4x4 rear bumper, axle has been totally scraped free of rust, treated and re coated with Hammerite wax paint and oil. New Hankook tyres.

p1020007.jpg

p1020008.jpg

p1020009x.jpg

p1020010y.jpg

p1020011.jpg

p1020012b.jpg

p1020013.jpg

p1020014v.jpg

That's it for now, still need to fit a winch and CB Radio though.

Thanks.

edit: Just for the funnyness, i found a picture of it stuck :eek:

6013_254674855330_904410330_8385821_4928179_n.jpg
That was took with my sisters no name camera, can you tell ? And yeh i know it doesn't look like we're stuck. Turns out we wen't over it too slow and grounded, the front tyres are barely touching the ground, and we don't have a diff lock installed at the moment which would of got us out.

Hmm not bad......older but looks like its been treated fairly well. And you get points for the color...i wish mine was black :(.

Heres my current beater, 1997 Mitsubishi Montero Sport:
s5000326.jpg

s5000327.jpg

s5000323y.jpg

s5000324q.jpg

s5000325.jpg

Engine is the stock 3.0 liter V6, currently at 151K miles.

Just replaced upper and lower ball joints, oil seals were replaced (had minor oil leak, none now). Still need to replace gearbox, clockspring (the wire got frayed, so no horn and srs wont deploy). Also need to replace the catalytic coverter, and radiator. And the power antenna is busted, doesnt raise or lower.

Everything else is up to date......upgrades include the front windshield eyebrow, and the sound system which is a 10" mtx 7500 pushed by a kenwood monoblock @ 450rms. midranges are pioneers in the front, kenwoods in the rear. deck is a jensen flip out dvd. Also have a scytek keyless entry alarm system.

pending upgrades are dual flowmaster exhaust with chrome tips, new rims and tires (looking at 20" chrome) and lowering the vehicle 2" all around. Also going to replace all the bulbs with super white led's.

Will be buying another car next year, looking at a nissan pathfinder 2006 and up. most likely ill still keep this as a backup car, or sell it for around $4000. Very reliable vehicle, never had any mechanical or engine problems (besides the basic stuff, ac blower/compressor and blown fuses).

My 1990 Honda Accord.
DSCN0335.jpg

DSCN0336.jpg

DSCN0334.jpg

has a no-name CAI installed and is otherwise stock. My plans are too fix the things my cousin broke and to do an H22 and 5spd swap next summer.

2000 Toyota Tundra w/ the 4.7L V8. Aside from a K&N high flow air filter it's completely stock. My next purchase will probably be a Linex spray on bed liner to replace the current drop in one.

tundrascaled.jpg

Hmm not bad......older but looks like its been treated fairly well. And you get points for the color...i wish mine was black :(.

Engine is the stock 3.0 liter V6, currently at 151K miles.

Just replaced upper and lower ball joints, oil seals were replaced (had minor oil leak, none now). Still need to replace gearbox, clockspring (the wire got frayed, so no horn and srs wont deploy). Also need to replace the catalytic coverter, and radiator. And the power antenna is busted, doesnt raise or lower.

Everything else is up to date......upgrades include the front windshield eyebrow, and the sound system which is a 10" mtx 7500 pushed by a kenwood monoblock @ 450rms. midranges are pioneers in the front, kenwoods in the rear. deck is a jensen flip out dvd. Also have a scytek keyless entry alarm system.

pending upgrades are dual flowmaster exhaust with chrome tips, new rims and tires (looking at 20" chrome) and lowering the vehicle 2" all around. Also going to replace all the bulbs with super white led's.

Will be buying another car next year, looking at a nissan pathfinder 2006 and up. most likely ill still keep this as a backup car, or sell it for around $4000. Very reliable vehicle, never had any mechanical or engine problems (besides the basic stuff, ac blower/compressor and blown fuses).

Nice. Yeh it's pretty old, but none of the axle had anything but surface rust so was pretty solid, and as i said we spent over a week and every night cleaned it to death with wire brushes and then treated it properly. I tried to convince my dad to get it galvanized but he couldn't justify the cost or effort involved :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom