*OFFICIAL* Post what you got for Christmas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh right. Do canadians have some cigar fetish ? i mean i've never seen a cigar shop in all my life and whistler has atleast 2 if i have done my research correctly :\

Someone name me a good electronics store which is likely to have a good range of camcorders that i can find in Vancouver (by that i mean a chain store that i can find easily). I am planning on buying a camcorder but might aswell do it over in canada when i get there.

^lol i have never really seen a canadian smoke a cigar, i worked at a lodge that had a lot of americans though they smoked a lot of cigars.

Futureshop (im pretty sure they have them in vancouver)

Thanks will take a look.

And wow does noone use Amazon in canada ? amazon.ca has like 20camcorders whereas amazon UK has more like 300 :\ Ohwell. Futureshop it is.

edit:

Just took a look saving myself 100cad if i buy from futureshop than from the cheepest shop over here, thanks ! :)

Americans smoke a lot of cigars. To us it is more sophisticated than cigarettes.

Americans ? Sophisticated ?

Ahahahha.

Joking. But really, over here 99.9percent of people smoke good ol' cigarettes (well actually, there fowl), Cigars are for the rich people sat on there spinning chairs firing people all day that get driven home by there private concierge service.

Americans ? Sophisticated ?

Ahahahha.

Joking. But really, over here 99.9percent of people smoke good ol' cigarettes (well actually, there fowl), Cigars are for the rich people sat on there spinning chairs firing people all day that get driven home by there private concierge service.

lol! I have a spinny chair, and I like cigars but i don't get to fire people and I don't have concierge anything.

I can't speak for all 300 million of us. But for my friends and I we have suit nights where we put on our best suits, buy $20 cigars and talk about important stuff and revel in being men of substance. We also make victorian england jokes.

Oh please fire up a 'victorian england' joke ! If it's offensive just PM it, i wanna see if i get it.

So, I hear that our good friend Mr. Rhodes has purchased his own country!

or

By jove, I feel like setting off and conquering some poor land while selling off it's natural resources and subjugating it's natives!

Of course when you are wearing a suit, and smoking a cigar it's much funnier.

And wow does noone use Amazon in canada ? amazon.ca has like 20camcorders whereas amazon UK has more like 300 :\ Ohwell. Futureshop it is.

nah amazon.ca kinda sucks. it doesn't really have anything. i use amazon.com when ever i need something from amazon that i cant get anywhere else.

So, I hear that our good friend Mr. Rhodes has purchased his own country!

or

By jove, I feel like setting off and conquering some poor land while selling off it's natural resources and subjugating it's natives!

Of course when you are wearing a suit, and smoking a cigar it's much funnier.

Uhm yeh, i don't get it at all.
I was expecting more along the lines of:
"The english are so dumb they.."
Me and my pathetic childish jokes, can't beat em.

Luke,

So if i ordered something from Amazon.com to my accomodation in whistler would i have to pay some tax or something ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom