Office chairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comdot

In Runtime
What chair are you sitting on as you read this? Is it a budget swivel chair or a leather executive chair with gas pump and steel supports? :D Where did you get it from and how much did it cost?

I'm sitting on someone else's chair right now and they tell me it came from a charity shop :dead:

Seeing this chair reminded me to replace my own chair, so I'll be going shopping soon. I'm sure I can get something good for $200?

I got some nice chair that I have no idea of the brand name, but I am geting a new one soon with a inbuilt massager.

My chair is garbage.. ALL of our chairs are garbage... they are no-name, bulk purchase, uncomfortable pieces of rolling plastic with a pathetic escuse for a cushion. At least it didn't cost me anything.

meh, home chair is decent... before I moved in with my lady, my computer chairs have been the junky fabric camping chairs.... dang, since high school.. lol. Now I use, well, USED to use her decent office chair... since my computers are broke, I just use her laptop on the comfy leather couch.

Lol. Better get em fixed then! :)

So does nobody reading this other than Chadwick actually own a decent chair? I'm looking for inspiration people! ;)

All I can find on the dang thing is that it is made in China... other than that, it has a broken arm rest and a decent plush factor. :)

I am waiting for someone to say they are on the crapper...

I have a fairly nice chair I got at Office Max a couple years ago on clearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom