offensive holiday greetings card

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekÆsine

Fully Optimized
i was assigned the task of creating a holiday card in flash for our college. i am in charge of the overall look of the graphics. the president is pushing us to complete this in 2 weeks. i am having trouble deciding things to put into the card.

this is a tricky situation because i must make a holiday card, but i cannot included anything offensive in it. now i am not a religious person so i do not understand this concept at all. what i want to know is graphically what is safe to include in this card and what is not okay.

i want to put in a shiny christmas ornament in it, but i am thinking that might offend people. please help!

emily that's a good idea, i know for sure snowflakes and skiing can't be offensive, but isn't a wreath and lights associated only with christmas?

wouldn't that offend people? i do not even think i can make references to christmas at all even though it's a holiday card.

Snowmen dude. Thats the way to go about christmas holidays without offending anyone. no one suspects the snowmen mwahahahahahahaha *runs off laughing*

haha , yeah i wish i could add a snowman, but i don't think that would be acceptable. Dave, i don't get it either. people are just getting stupider for some reason. i will post the final greetings card for you guys to see here, unless thats not allowed :(

WTF! Are people looking for reasons to complain so much that the thought of a Christian Christmas card ruins there holiday? Get over it. Good luck with the card man... Maybe a pine forest scene with alot of kids and adults around a fire in winter clothes with snow around the egdes past where the fire melted it.... i dunno, reminds me of the holidays :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom