as off topic as it gets...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyboy123x

Daemon Poster
this morning, i was making myself some oatmeal, and i had a glass of milk that i was drinking. I poured the milk from the gallon straight into the bowl with oatmeal, but it wasn't enough milk. so i thought i'd take some from my cup of milk...

but, it spilt all over and got the cup covered in milk. So why is a cup, different from a gallon (in terms of the spout)?

cause they look the same...

noob milk pourer

spilled_milk.gif

:D:):D:)

milk jugs have a sort of lip around the top that keeps the milk from flowing TOO easily so you generally have to tip the jug pretty far, which prevents the liquid from running back down the side of the jug....like what happens too often when you pour a liquid out of a cup at a more verticle angle

molsen said:
milk jugs have a sort of lip around the top that keeps the milk from flowing TOO easily so you generally have to tip the jug pretty far, which prevents the liquid from running back down the side of the jug....like what happens too often when you pour a liquid out of a cup at a more verticle angle

yeah, what he said.

huh... interesting

i wonder if they ever like studied it in some lab and had to customize their milk gallons so that they would not "flow all over"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom