Not open for further replies.

bigr5026

Banned
The psu went out on august 15

finally got a rma number on the 3rd

and than, they didnt recieve it

they found it

they overnighted me a new one a few days ago

They upgraded me from a 520 (1 rail high amps) to a gamer xtreme 600 (4 low amp rails)

and now, the ****er is not able to power my system (the graphics cards take too much power), and now, i am left with this

The warranty seal came broken

WARRANTY%20SEAL%20BROKE.jpg

OCZ600.jpg

"....IT's THE END OF THE WERLD AZ WE KNOWIIT..."

HOLY SWEET JESUS CHRIST!!!!!

bigr5026 .... Could you please refrain from making oddly formatted, ultimately USELESS topics with tittles like "Moms serving me on hands and knees" and "companys licking my nuts"....... please.... I'm not just joking this is getting out of hand.... :wooha::confused:

EDIT:: Another thing... If you want someone 2 answer your question (if it is even that) you could start by SHRINKING THE MUDU****in IMAGES PLEASE!!!!11*oneone*!!1:confused: :cool:

Re: "....IT's THE END OF THE WERLD AZ WE KNOWIIT..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
HOLY SWEET JESUS CHRIST!!!!!

bigr5026 .... Could you please refrain from making oddly formatted, ultimately USELESS topics with tittles like "Moms serving me on hands and knees" and "companys licking my nuts"....... please.... I'm not just joking this is getting out of hand.... :wooha::confused:

EDIT:: Another thing... If you want someone 2 answer your question (if it is even that) you could start by SHRINKING THE MUDU****in IMAGES PLEASE!!!!11*oneone*!!1:confused: :cool:

+1

For anyone that saw the other thread about how he's been banned from Techonvent, imagine how annoying this is... then multiply that by 100x and add an annoying voice...

Seriously ryan... WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom