Occupy Wallstreet

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudden0utburst

In Runtime
I think the people who are violent and hurting people and hurting police should be dealt with accordingly- like criminals. I dont think everyone in 'occupy wallstreet' is bad, maybe they have good views. but the people smearing crap and urine and spitting and throwing stuff at officers should be arrested, hit with knite sticks, shot with rubber bullets, or even beat up real bad dependingly. I dont think they should let them get away with that- if you did that on the street the officer would kick the **** out of u.

anyone agree?

Let's keep this non-political.

IMPO the whole Occupy Wall Street thing is a bunch of nonsense. You have a bunch of people who are regular people making regular money demanding that those who make more than them... something.

This is nothing more than another face on "wealth redistribution". It is also about as far away from capitalism as you can get.

I do not begrudge anyone who is part of the so-called 1%. I do not make big money in any fashion of the definition, but I am fine with that. Those who are making the big oney are doing so because they either worked their way up, put in the time, earned their degrees, or just flat out lucked up... or some combination thereof.

Some of these OWS supporters compared working at Walmart to sweatshop conditions...
Walmart isn't the best place to work at, sure, but it's certainly much better than working in a sweatshop for 50 cents a day.

Others say that after a certain wage (say $1,000,000), CEO's should be taxed 75 cents on the dollar.
Again.. This is ridiculous.. These CEO's wouldn't have incentive to stay open the rest of the year, they've earned their million.. after that they can furlough their workers and go on vacation in the bahamas for the rest of the year. :tongue:

Most of them create thousands of jobs and I think they are paid fairly.

Well, after a guy earns so much personal income he is no longer taxed on that additional income... I say a flat tax rate on everyone would be beneficial. Also 75 cents on the dollar isn't bad compared to some countries, but those countries also have full FREE health care for EVERYONE, and a LOT of other normal every day things are actually free.

i try to ignore this as much as possible. should i be sorry or sad about people being hurt? meh, i am a little. im not completely heartless, but you should know what you're getting into. You do dirt, You get dirt. and if your an officer ... well, you knew the risks before signing up. you could prolly talk you way out of it. if not, step down.

I find it hilarious that all these people are sitting around ******** about the rich while using their shiny new Macbooks and iPhones.

Given the harm these protests are staring to cause to local businesses and their workers, the real 99%, I've gotten to the point where I think the police should just go in and put a stop to all the anarchy taking place at these protests.

Complaining has never solved anything.

This is what these people should be doing; creating new ideas; taking risks; applying themselves; attempt to become that "mega rich" status so that YOU control the money and use it to benefit people; lay the groundwork for your children to give them the biggest head start in life as possible - This 28-Year-Old's Startup Is Moving $350 Million And Wants To Completely Kill Credit Cards - Yahoo! Canada Finance

But yea, that above article is easier said than done; and IMO these people want it easy.
I'd write more (and I did before I deleted it) but this isn't the forum.

I vote for the Death Penalty for all OWS protesters.

In my opinion it's the 2% protesting the 1% while the 97% is being penalized by the 2%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom