OCC makes a quad core bike for Intel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I can't believe that the Intel bike only came up till now. Thats an old episode, I think they first aired it back in July.

As for AMD v Intel anything that I could say has already been beaten into the ground so I wont waste my breath, or in this case finger dexterity and risk getting carpool tunnel.

BTW I don't know how to spell carpool tunnel correctly and I know what a carpool is but its the first thing firefox let me get away with so suck it.

At least amd didnt make the "netburst" mistake lol. Im sure most the intel fanboys here had an amd chip back in those days, hence the athlon xp's and athlon 64's.

Wow I can't believe that the Intel bike only came up till now. Thats an old episode, I think they first aired it back in July.

As for AMD v Intel anything that I could say has already been beaten into the ground so I wont waste my breath, or in this case finger dexterity and risk getting carpool tunnel.

BTW I don't know how to spell carpool tunnel correctly and I know what a carpool is but its the first thing firefox let me get away with so suck it.

Yeah, I actually thought it was an older episode. But... you see.. I'm a relatively lazy person. So when my remote for my TV broke back in summer, naturally, I stopped watching TV. It wasn't until about 2 weeks ago I finally got a 5 dollar universal remote from wal mart and began to watch TV again and I saw the episode. I actually did several searches here cause I figured it HAD to have been posted. But seeing as though it wasn't, I figured I'd have some fun and post it. I was just intrigued that they applied quad core technology to the engine of a motorcycle. Very unique.

If ati made bike it wud kick all of the other bikes a$$es.

Here is the first clue for you. ATi IS AMD. ;) AMD bought them out a long time ago. So no ATi wouldnt make a bike that would kick all their @$$3$ cause it would jsut be the AMD bike.:p

This is old. The front tire is large. It is basically a rear tire that they put on the front cause they needed the extra stability. That is a full Quad Engine. While most bikes only run Dual head this is a Quad Head engine. ;)

I cant say i care for the colors. But the bike is almost as fast as the drag bike they built.:p

As for the whole Intel/AMD...Intel has the ranks right now. Face it. AMD has not come out with a chip that can rival the Core 2 Duo let alone the Core 2 Quad or the Core 2 Extreme. Sorry. till they can i will get myself a nice C2Q and OC to 3GHz and be happy.:laughing:

If ati made bike it wud kick all of the other bikes a$$es.

No, just no. ATi did make a bike once, but they had to stop at the back tire.........and they started at the back.......at least that clown they gave it to is happy. No wait, he's not, they put a Firestone tire on it. Never seen so much make up on the asphalt before, that poor clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom