numanuma

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol that song is great!!! its so random........

and 1 lil correction on "im blue" by Eifle 65, that song came out approximately 5yrs ago. it wasnt quite 8yrs. but also an excellent song!

pccc

It's not simply the fact he doesn't understand the language in which he says 'Im confused'

Even if it was in english Id say the same thing. It's put together weird.

"im blue" by Eifle 65 came out in 1999, six years ago, I thought it was older than that. Im a soph in college, and i remember that song before I was in highschool. hmmm

i'm not confused that it its german, im just wondering the story behind the pictures of everything else. a back story to the swf wouldve been nice. ALTHOUGH,, if the german explains what is going on, i understand.

I only listened to "DRAGOSTEA DIN TEI" strictly for the language. That is a pretty cool language.

from wikipedia:

"Dragostea Din Tei" (meaning "Love Among the Linden Trees" in Romanian) is the most well-known single of the Moldovan–Romanian band O-Zone. It was released in Romania in late 2003 and in much of the rest of Europe in early 2004. Having topped the singles charts in many European countries, the song could undoubtedly be regarded as one of 2004's most important Summer hits. The song attained cult status among a variety of social groups across the continent, the russ of Norway being a prominent example.

In Italy, the most popular version is from Haiducii (Paula Mitrache). Both O-Zone and Haiducii accuse each other of stealing the song.

Now considered both, a dancing anthem, and a gay anthem, it also achieved some club success in the US. A collaboration between Dan Balan of O-Zone, and New York DJ Lucas Prata created a version of the same tune in English. This version, renamed "Mai A Hee", is only superficially connected to the original lyrics, with no mention of trees.

The song has received some additional popularity on the Internet, as an amateur Flash music video has been made, starring a super deformed rendition of Sha Gojyo, a character from the anime Saiyuki, performing some limited dancing. There is also a video done entirely out of LEGO bricks. There is also a silly flash with a boy lip syncing to Dragostea Din Tei

The version of the song on the video with the fat kid... is the one by O-zone!

Blue got old real quick. I .. *slightly embaressed* have that album in my iTunes.

The first kid was funny, it started to get unsynched at the end but oh well.

*feeling somewhat better.* I do get kinda annoyed by people who proclaim a song lousy just because its been played a lot. Its not the artist's fault it became popular, thats what they hope it does. I dont listen to the radio, but people who do immediately get all bent outta shape when I play a popular song that to me is still good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom