Nubius reaches 10,000 posts!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
whoa, was that really my first post? I see the date said on the day I signed up, but I coulda sworn I signed up because I had a question about PSU's....I'm pretty sure that was my first post.. thread I started and you can see just how n00b I was :p I was asking dumbass questions about PSU's and 'how many connections they have' meaning the molex connectors and crap like that.

lol, BTW, just now noticed that WONDERFUL quote
here is your first thread you wanted to use a included with case PSU
http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?threadid=24931

Nubius said:
whoa, was that really my first post? I see the date said on the day I signed up, but I coulda sworn I signed up because I had a question about PSU's....I'm pretty sure that was my first post.. thread I started and you can see just how n00b I was :p I was asking dumbass questions about PSU's and 'how many connections they have' meaning the molex connectors and crap like that.

lol, BTW, just now noticed that WONDERFUL quote

MSI FAAAAAANN BOYYY!!! BUAHAHAHAHA :D :p :D

How long are you going to wait until you start posting out of Off Topic again and exceed the 10000?
NEVER!!! MUAHAHAHA

Lol i just noticed Shoobie said boss. Im going to steal that word now and use it lol. BTW congrats on the posts.
the word 'boss' has been used since the 50's, maybe earlier....hardly anything these days is original

here is your first thread you wanted to use a included with case PSU
http://www.techist.com/showthre...?threadid=24931
Back when I was a kind, helpful member of TF :p

MSI FAAAAAANN BOYYY!!! BUAHAHAHAHA
MSI is still good sucka! They are good for a good stable board company...they aren't the worlds best but they basically have the best OC'ing board for the socket 939 nf3 platform... all around if I were building a computer for someone else I'd suggest MSI, nothing wrong with em at all.....I'll kill you!!

Haha. Nubius actually created a thread, amazing.

Yea, that was your first thread, but the other was your first post.

yup, you're right....I posted that comment 8 mins prior to making that thread....I seriously didn't even know about Y-connectors at the time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom