NSA in Windows OS's

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes sense to me. I also doubt that that is the real file containing the compromised backdoor. It makes sense for the government to be able to want ultimate control to stop your computer if you were leaking sensitive information or if it wanted to instantly stop communication with all computers or who knows what. Theres tons of possibilities.

I highly doubt that anyone could put a back door into a Linux operating system. After all, most of it is made or configured by you, the user unlike Windows where the most you do is intall and uninstall things and mess with the hardware configurations. Plus they are made by private people usually with little help from anyone who would make it coorporate and vulnberable to back doors or anything similar.

Dngrsone said:
A fix for what, exactly? There is no back door.
Indeed there is. If you think that this isn't being abused then you may aswell think Bush won florda :confused: . And that D_I_C_K who is vice president "accidentally" shot that man he would have never shot a person in plain sight 30 ft away from him.

note can't get in trouble he is a D_I_C_K and it's his name I'm immune.

Tyler1989 said:
I hate bush as much as the next guy but look at the bottom of that page even I have my doubts on it's truth.
i question this also

"The only senator to oppose the bill was Russ Feingold, a Wisconsin
senator, who was assassinated 2 years later by agents of the Homeland
Security Office for "seditious criticism of the State."
http://feingold.senate.gov/

looks like he's still around, guess that assasination didnt go so well.
im sure there are some backhanded things going on inside the box, but come on, this is just another conspiracy theory ment to get you to vote for hillary in 2008. lol

I do buy into it now unlike a few months back and I doubt this is a left wing scheme this is just another way for Bushism to previal with his wiretapping, google, search record public, lieing through his tooth. And so much more that you can add to his list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom