NSA in Windows OS's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate bush as much as the next guy but look at the bottom of that page even I have my doubts on it's truth.

I don't know what you are all saying I had no problem changing it's extension to .bak then deleating it

\WINDOWS\SysWOW64

edit: I take that back, but I can change the extension just not delete it.

Tricky bugger.....

I now have the urge to check every Vista beta from 4047 to the December CTP...

i want to find a way to delete this sucker permently while still having windows.
hmm is there a .dll editor so i can make a couple minor changes so it wont work?

I'm sure I could just destroy WoW32 but I could not live with out my 32 bit emulator the migration to 64 isn't complete yet and by the time I do that Im' sure there will be a 64 bit variant.

Edit: Matt why am not not on the community sig... :(

i have not updated it I am to lazy man i will update it tommorow.

but there has to be away because that is a huge invasion of privacy.

now here is my question is this in the european versions of xp because the there could be international problems right?

I highly doubt that this so called "backdoor" is real. Im not saying that there isnt intentional backdoors, but the one you guys are screwing around with probably isnt the backdoor that the NSA put in... I think even if you screwed the file up, and switched over to linux something in the near future the NSA would still be able to get thru to your computer no matter what.

My guess is that the source codes and everything, the NSA has access to, they know windows, and probably every exploit to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom