Now we can all shut up about global warming

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been running out of oil for over 50 years. Every time it gets close to an election they show up and tell us we'll be out of oil in 10 years, notice how we're still not out of oil.
and we're still running out of it... but the issue isn't running out of it, it's of the supply running lower and people getting nervous and prices rising dramatically, leading to global economic chaos. but you don't think that's possible cuz dubya said it's not

Wow way to take it to a personal level. You do realize i surf this forum FOR FUN, because i have lots of time at work to do nothing. Please go back to your liberal agenda.

It doesn't affect anything whatsover, its been proven that there was once 100x as much Co2 in our atmosphere, and we were in an ice age.

The global temperature is all to do with the sun...
:eek::confused::rolleyes::freak: global warming would almost certainly lead to global cooling, and that's what scientists know happened in the past....f****ing research this stuff before you spout out bs

and we're still running out of it... but the issue isn't running out of it, it's of the supply running lower and people getting nervous and prices rising dramatically, leading to global economic chaos. but you don't think that's possible cuz dubya said it's not

i thought that oil would run out, i mean become obsolete sometime. When it does, we can all depend on electricity n fuel cells to power our cars.

Wow way to take it to a personal level. You do realize i surf this forum FOR FUN, because i have lots of time at work to do nothing. Please go back to your liberal agenda.
WHY you post here is irrelevant. you're still posting misinformation.

my only agenda is to correct ignorant folks like yourself. my agenda has nothing to do with politics. you would knows this if you paid attention to the previous global warming thread we had here. i was coming down on the extreme leftists saying that we need to do something about climate change NOW or else we'll all die.

people saying global warming is real and we have to do something about it are just as wrong as the folks saying global warming is a bunch of b.s.

NOBODY KNOWS FOR SURE. we can't even predict where a hurricane will hit 5 days ahead a time......how can we predict the entire global climate for decades?

to claim 100% either "side" of the debate is idiotic and ignorant to the facts of science

Global warming IS BS. Doesnt matter what you think. And as far as oil running out I COULD CARE LESS. Im just sick of stock market *******s runnign the price up to make a quick buck. I dont plan on having kids, and i plan on living my life how i want to. So i could give a rats *** what the next generation does, since in 10-20 more years illegal aliens will outnumber tax payers like myself anyway. Buy a clue and stop being a ******bag. And before someone tries to give me another infraction for flaming, he started it. I'm done with this this thread. If you need me i'll be in the threads where im actually helping people with their computer problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom