Now this thing is cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That honeybee doesnt look too bad IMO. I like the ikarus helis alot. Its kind of hard to get parts for them in some areas.

Check out www.helihobby.com for all your heli needs.... lol

To molsen, those raptors are amazing. Ive been saving up for one up for one or something similar.

Speaking of which, i have to order some parts for my ikarus piccolo tonight..... :rolleyes:

Re: "Flight Combat Simulator..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
Dose that thing have a camera and a cockpit in the controller? That would be soo cool if you could controll it from your PC. :D ;) :cool:

it wouldn't be hard to setup something similar and simpler. just install a small camera in the nose with a wireless transmitter. then bring out your laptop and use a usb or serial port receiver to receive the video feed and just watch the screen as you control the aircraft. i imagine with some additional ingenuity you could set it up to be controlled via a pc joystick.

kinda takes some of the fun out of it though... the fun being your ability to watch your hard-earned dollars fly around. afterall, if you want to watch it on a video screen, just buy a FS.

it might be handy for battery-powered helicopter stealth missions into your neighbor's back yard.... :D

"... Or a rocket...."

^^That was the Idea! I wanted a Cipher to scare people. ;) I also wanted to see how the traffic outside looks before i go out. That thing would have a million uses. :cool:

Long ago when i had a paper route, i wanted to get a helicopter and outfit it so that i could sit in my house and deliver the papers with it....this was before i had any experience with RC and didnt know how hard it would be to do that. :rolleyes:

A friend of mine put a small wireless camera on his plane. It was fun too watch the tv while he was flying. Being able too see yourself and others from 100+ feet is kind of cool. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom