NOT SPAM! Honestly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
003 said:
Creative should make an external X-fi for people that have quad-SLI and cant fit it inside their PC! Oh ****, I entered, what can I lose?

No, they should either:

1. Discontinue the X-Fi series, and start selling Audigy 4's again, or -
2. Help the ALSA team with Linux drivers.

I don't know about only using one 7950 GX2; it will take a lot of horse power to play games on 2560x1600. It's pretty dissapointing to being limited to onboard sound. Well I entered anyways why not?

Very cool computer. Wish i had that.

By the way HAVOC2k5 by posting this link you are just making more unlikely that you win the prize. Even though it probably won't matter with how many people sign up for it.

apokalipse said:
why discontinue the X-Fi's?

It is not supported by ALSA, and Creative won't help the ALSA team create drivers, therefore it is proprietary garbage that needs to be taken off the market.

they're not garbage just because there's no Linux drivers. most people do use Windows you know... which is the platform most games are put on. and the X-Fi's are predominantly bought by gamers.

hickfarm said:
Very cool computer. Wish i had that.

By the way HAVOC2k5 by posting this link you are just making more unlikely that you win the prize. Even though it probably won't matter with how many people sign up for it.

I really don't expect to win, so, meh... I hope someone I know does though, I was just trying to hook everyone up with a cool opportunity.

You never know....

I don't know about only using one 7950 GX2; it will take a lot of horse power to play games on 2560x1600.
Yeah, like it's necessary to play games at that resolution for it to look good.......come on dude.

My monitor can't even go above 1280x1024, even if it did I wouldn't need anything more than that, MAYBE 1600x1200 but even then that card should be able to basically max everything out to some degree.

4. ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia ("U.S.") who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry, possess a valid U.S. driver's license, and can provide proof of legal residency ("Entrant").

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom