NOT SPAM! Honestly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The General said:
No room for a sound card because of the two 7950GX2's. :)
I'd rather have two 7950GX2's than one and a sound card. :p

Having Two 7950GX2's seems like overkill. I'd probably put one into another rig and add a sound card to the 10,000 computer. Then you have two computers with graphics cards that can handle anything :)

Having Two 7950GX2's seems like overkill. I'd probably put one into another rig and add a sound card to the 10,000 computer. Then you have two computers with graphics cards that can handle anything
I'd sell one, water cool the other one and the CPU, then buy a new awesome sound card with the money from the sold 7950GX2 plus still have change left over.

well if I had an X-fi then I'd still sell the other one simply because I need cash. I could then use the cash to either buy the Mbox2 for school, or....save it and spend around $500 like I would have had to anyway, combined with the 7950 being sold, I'd almost have enough for a digi002!! Wooooo!

Nubius said:
well if I had an X-fi then I'd still sell the other one simply because I need cash. I could then use the cash to either buy the Mbox2 for school, or....save it and spend around $500 like I would have had to anyway, combined with the 7950 being sold, I'd almost have enough for a digi002!! Wooooo!

good boy :p

Nubius said:
I'd sell one, water cool the other one and the CPU, then buy a new awesome sound card with the money from the sold 7950GX2 plus still have change left over.
Creative should make an external X-fi for people that have quad-SLI and cant fit it inside their PC! Oh ****, I entered, what can I lose?

You caant put a pci sound card in.... the video cards take up all the room.... didn't you hear that the first time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom