To be or not to be.... scammed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me ask you. How much do you trade online? This is what I do for side cash. I've never been scammed until I recently started trading. The odds are higher. I've had close to 40 transactions in the last 3 months. You ignorant fool. If you really need to know. The last scam I was involved in resulted in me acquiring the parts I paid for because I hunted his *** down w/ reverse geocaching.

I've had 5 transactions over the past 2 months not relating to ebay. (I buy/sell on ebay much more) For paypal/online transactions I review heatware, ebay, etc. Responding to an ad on craigslist is just asking for it unless the seller is local and you meet in person. Even though you questioned it yourself, you still went through the deal and paid him.

Glad to hear you got your parts from that one, man. Did you have to make a trip down there, or was his old man able to "persuade" him?

Glad to hear you got your parts from that one, man. Did you have to make a trip down there, or was his old man able to "persuade" him?

Actually Trotter, I have not heard anything from him yet. This was another scam I was involved in at another forum. Lady luck has been on my side lately :rolleyes:

3rdshift = internet detective
"i'll hunt you down punk!"

You know it. Sometimes I investigate my friends just for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom