This is not right

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I think the boys should get in trouble for this along with the teacher. The didn't HAVE to participate. They KNEW it was wrong. Yet they did it anyway. :sigh:
Kudos to the teacher for her self-esteem sob-story :rolleyes:

And just to clarify a bit, any sort of sexual act (consentual or not) committed against an underage minor by anyone over the age of 18, is considered statutory rape in the US.

age of 18, is considered statutory rape in the US.
no crap, we aren't argueing 'statutory rape' which is a bullshit thing in the first place.

If you're a 19 year old guy and had a 17 year old girlfriend, even if she loved you, if her parents didn't, technically they could sue for statutory rape...whether or not it'd be pass would be another story, but yeah....regardless we're talking actual RAPE or intercourse which they HAD to have participated in..

THEY LOVED IT DONT DENY IT....I want to see what those kids looked like...if they were some ugly bastards then you KNOW they were all over that teacher

Nubius said:
THEY LOVED IT DONT DENY IT....I want to see what those kids looked like...if they were some ugly bastards then you KNOW they were all over that teacher

LOL. After they thoroughly enjoy themselves and everything is said and done, I would imagine that even ugly bastards "claim" to have standards.

Here's a question. If an ugly teacher from your school hit on you (or had hit on you) what would you do?!

deny the hoe and be done with it.

I wouldn't want to go to court over such stupid shit unless she was just completely harassing me everyday and grabbing my crotch in the halls or something.

Then I might have to slap her, but knowing my luck it'd then turn around into a 'TEACHER SUES STUDENT FOR ASSAULT'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom