Not being paid for training, suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want a job i can get you a good construction job starts at 15$ an hour but ts really heavy work if ya dont mind. I used to do it underthecounter when i was 15-17

so your going to sue for 2 days of not being paid?
your court/lawyer fee will cost ALOT more then anything you gain

also i know that when i started working at KFC they hold your first weeks pay, meaning my first paycheck was for only one week and not two like the ones after it
but when i quit i got that money the next pay day

your best bet would be to ask a manger or something because you dont want to come off looking dumb or something like that

corporate inquiry is the best...just ask like you thought you should have been paid but weren't, and told by everybody that you were supposed to...etc

and if they try to fire you over this, you can always report to your local news team who I think, tends to be very eager to go after this stuff....

my comment....lame those places that do the male only thing...some young males need jobs too

whatever you do, i'd get on it pretty quickly. you usually have a pretty limited time to make legal claims.

a corporate call would make the most sense. also, they can't only hire women because that's illegal too.

whatever you do, i'd get on it pretty quickly. you usually have a pretty limited time to make legal claims.

a corporate call would make the most sense. also, they can't only hire women because that's illegal too.

theres only 1 or 2 other guys ive seen work, but one is for inventory who comes once a week to look at supplies n idk about the other if he is still working or not.

should my dad call the corp. to report this now or wait later?

like i said, my dad is like an expert with money n says that they think i worked like 'this' many hours a week for 7.50 which equals $56. It feels kind a dumb that i didnt get paid for 2 days but idk my dad is smart n knows what he is doing.

**** it, cant find my check AGAIN so i cant give how many hours they think i worked exactly each week. All i know is i worked 10 or less hours n right now the wife manager *remember there is 2 so wife n husband* still doesnt trust on giving me hours, plus she says its getting close to winter n everyone is getting less hours. Next time i work is the 18th i believe at 11:30am-4:30pm.

ill tell u when i can find my check n take a pic or something.

hold on i found it, so im good ^_^

update!:

i talked to my dad recently asking if it really was necessary to sue Cold Stone for not paying me for 2 days n he said yes. What they did was against the law and i have the right to sue them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom