Nosboost300's Top 10 Mix of the week!!!

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
Hello, i've decided to get dj'ing up and going again... and so with that said here is my 1st installment of my weekly mixes.. my top 10 tracks at the moment!!!

Hope you enjoy, and please let me know if you have any requests for future mix's (edm only... dnb, dubstep, drumstep, progressive house, tech house, techno... etc)

Zippyshare.com - Fingerblast Weekly Top 10.mp3

Sounds good, I'm around half way through. What type of music is that called? tech house?

Also I have wondered, how DJ's get there songs from. Do you have to buy the songs like a normal person, or is there like an online DJ catalog of music that you can use that costs money per song or is subscription based.
Also when your at a club, do you already have all of the music mixed and you stand there with your mac and look like your doing stuff, or do you have the music mixed already but also live edit it while the music plays

umm, well i have sources where i "obtain" music.. but i for the most part purchase my music now.

and as far as dj'ing a club.. i would say some of the HUGE dj's.. that play at large scale events that need to be in sync with the visuals.. they do have premade sets to some extent..

but club dj's.. should NEVER have a prerecorded mix.. that should all be done completely live.

and this genre of music for this mix is progressive house and electro house...

tech house is a very minimal type of house (personally my favorite, but its an acquired taste)

Permission denied to view the summer mix
and stranger in the shower vol 5
what do you use to mix your music? I know you probably don't want to be specific, use a mac? have one of those spinny things with a bunch of sliders on it? How much are those things worth together?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom