Nobody is on the Audio Forums -- HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google Answers has a service which allows you to PAY them to answer your questions. Perhaps you should look into that.

Or you can CALL CREATIVE and ask them yourself? That never occur to you?

Oh my gosh. This is unbelievable. I just post with a simple question....

I wonder if you think that I did not analyze the situation before I posted? I wonder if you think that I did not use Google? Spare me the headache: if you have nothing useful to say, please don't post. Now, is there anyone out there that would me kind enough to offer me some help?

You will want any out. The outputs you want should be on the actual card. You could use yoru headphone out though.

Dante_Caligari said:
Curses! Why won't anyone help me out?! :mad:
Tell you what... I will PM you my contact details and my hourly rates. After you agree to that, I will drop every thing that I am doing to help you out.

Harper said:
Tell you what... I will PM you my contact details and my hourly rates. After you agree to that, I will drop every thing that I am doing to help you out.

wow, that was good... I should use that when all of my freeloading associates try to use me as a "you're my friend" fix my PC now.

HAVOC2k5 said:
wow, that was good... I should use that when all of my freeloading associates try to use me as a "you're my friend" fix my PC now.
Hence the ON TAP TECHIE title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom