Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me nOOb tv watcher then but.... I don't know and don't care what the nobel piece prize is. For me, its how much of the Presidents time is being wasted with "prizes" when maybe we should concentrate less on financial funding to blow up the moon and more on giving our guys trying to stay alive and making it back home with better technology to see the enemies before they see them.

I don't see why he deserves such a thing, he hasn't done anything yet...

They claimed it is because of him improving international relations... I haven't seen nor heard of him accomplishing much of that yet... But he is supposedly donating his 1.4million he gets every year to some charity or something similar... So I guess so, but what about bill gates? He donates FAR FAR more than most....

they said this then a day later they posted some article about how they gave it to him because of some speech he gave about a world without nuclear weapons :\

see the media doesn't even know why he got it.

anyone else know who was "nominated" for this besides him? i'm sure they just don't vote on random people

Call me nOOb tv watcher then but.... I don't know and don't care what the nobel piece prize is. For me, its how much of the Presidents time is being wasted with "prizes" when maybe we should concentrate less on financial funding to blow up the moon and more on giving our guys trying to stay alive and making it back home with better technology to see the enemies before they see them.

Usually the receiver of any of the Nobel Prizes (including the Peace Prize) are not trying to win it. They are promoting peace in one form or another. It is just awarded to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom