Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to him.

First and ONLY warning. If this turns ugly in any way, be it political or anything, people will be given infractions and thread deleted. Keep it civil.

it's obvious that the "Peace Prize" has nothing to do with peace anymore.Then again, it obviously hasn't since at least '94 when Arafat got it.

Why would it turn ugly?

Are you assuming in some way that this is a controversial issue? Why would you assume that?
Read the post below yours. Simply put people have very strong feelings for or against the current President. As such they do not try to hide these feelings in their post.

I don't understand how he won the Nobel peace prize when he hasn't really done all that much. Hopefully it will amount to something good in the end.

I don't understand how he won the Nobel peace prize when he hasn't really done all that much. Hopefully it will amount to something good in the end.

pretty much yep. i dont get it, i mean last time i checked you had to do something improntant :wtf:

I don't see why he deserves such a thing, he hasn't done anything yet...

They claimed it is because of him improving international relations... I haven't seen nor heard of him accomplishing much of that yet... But he is supposedly donating his 1.4million he gets every year to some charity or something similar... So I guess so, but what about bill gates? He donates FAR FAR more than most....

Its a bit early to judge, at least from my perspective. According to the judges, they felt that 3 years from now would be way too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom