No time for gaming....No time for nothing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol senior year was the best. Total breeze.

My school had 6 periods in a day

I had open first and open 6th. Come late, leave early, and still graduated with like 10 extra credits.

The thing that gets me is in the classes like P.E. 'This is to prepare you for the rest of your life' kind of crap...bah yeah we still got that lame old speach.

But yeah I hated anything to do with the school meaning sports events (all our teams SUCKED so I wasnt gonna go to a sports event just to watch my crappy schools worthless football players lose)

But my school was just build when I was in 10th grade, so yeah they basically didn't really crappy stuff.

Yea, I got two study halls, but so far, since this is the year where I'm actually trying because I realize I need to go to college, it sucks. I'm taking two of the three hardest classes in the school, one I'm getting 118% in because if you check the other thread I started, the guy wanted to give us a C right away cause it looked crappy, but oh well. I'm actually starting to catch on in some of the stuff we're doing, now just to see how well I do when I start my spring sport.

Ahh...school. Such fond..DISTANT memories...

Adulthood can really suck at times, 'tis true. But it is the cost of independance. If you plan a little, and work hard toward it, you can really reap some great rewards. Or, you can do like I did...

Things are pretty good, actually. money is very tight right now, but we just paid off our house on Feb. 4th! It took every dime we had, but it is paid for!!! Now, all we have is a monthly car payment (my wife's Expedition), and regular living expenses (lights, phone/DSL, groceries, gas, insurance, taxes).

I work for "the world's largest bottler of non-alcoholic liquid refreshment" (if you can't guess, here's a hint...we use a lot of red, not blue). Right now is our slow time, so I'm only hitting 40-50 hours a week, in 10 hour shifts. Come March or April, I'll be slamming with 50-60+ hours a week. Yeah, baby! Then I can actually afford computer parts!

I am looking at returning to college this summer or fall to pursue a AAS in Computer Information Systems. The track includes several certifications (see thread here---> http://tinyurl.com/5yepm). I'm not really sure what I want to be when I grow up, but I know that it involves computers.

Ugh, High School is the worst 2 years (so far) I have spent on this planet. I just plain hate everything about it.

Great job and everything Trotter, and I'm happy that you got it all paid off thats a great achievement. But... Your wife bought an Expedition, that is a totally unnecessary expense. Why did you get it? I know about 4 people who would honestly need and use one. (no offense btw, I'm just tryin to get an idea of why those things are bought), do you have kids?

My hich school isnt bad and i feel you nubius on the crappy teams. Our chool made the playoffs last year but we only won one game this year! I have to go to the games anyways cause im in band and i have to be there. kinda sux but its till fun. its cause o fband that i met my baby and my school isnt really that bad cept we have a lot of mexicans robbing ppls systems right out of their cars. im glad i dont take my good car to school or else it wiould prolly be gone lol. Im a junior now and i already leave early and pretty do what i want. then again thast the thing fo rbeing straight a studdent. Wow im really tired and i have to do the gay ass Taks shit. Guess i gotta run, this is the part of school that i hate.

Regulus said:
Ugh, High School is the worst 2 years (so far) I have spent on this planet. I just plain hate everything about it.

It was for me too, Regulus. High school was totally the worst 4 years of my life. Those who know me on AIM know a little bit more about why it was so bad....

But anyways, no break in sight for me. If i'm not working, i'm at school, and if I'm not at school or work, I'm at home doing homework, and if i'm not doing homework, I'm sleeping (I only get like 5 hours).

lol yeah the first two year sucks cause you're fresh blood. Junior and senior is easy though.

My hich school isnt bad and i feel you nubius on the crappy teams. Our chool made the playoffs last year but we only won one game this year! I have to go to the games anyways cause im in band and i have to be there. kinda sux but its till fun. its cause o fband that i met my baby and my school isnt really that bad cept we have a lot of mexicans robbing ppls systems right out of their cars. im glad i dont take my good car to school or else it wiould prolly be gone lol. Im a junior now and i already leave early and pretty do what i want. then again thast the thing fo rbeing straight a studdent. Wow im really tired and i have to do the gay ass Taks shit. Guess i gotta run, this is the part of school that i hate.
Blah. I hate the TAKS. Texas Assesment of Knowledge and Skills. We have to take the English portion today. The only good thing is that if you don't finish in the alotted time, you can continue taking it while missing your other classes :D . That's all we've been doing in English the past two weeks. Working with the test, short answer, essay, and the revising and editing. What is bad is that if you don't pass it, you get stuck with a bunch of tutorial classes for you junior year. I scored an 84 on the benchmarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom