No not before Shatner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
OK some people know this about me but I refuse to die before William Shatner, I know he is 78 years old but I wouldn't put it past him to attempt to live another 78 years just to **** me off. William Shatner is quite possibly the worst actor I have ever seen not only that he compounds it by singing like a can in a blender and publishing seriously bad works of fiction.

Here is a short list of reasons why I hate him.

• His stupid ferrity face.
  • His total lack of talent.
  • The Rocket man cover.
  • James T Kirk (Picard was by far the superior captin) .
  • Boston Legal where he brings to mind a image of Bill Clinton in 30 years time.
  • His total lack of talent.
  • His seriously weird early carrier where he played a ****ing stupid airline passenger who steals a gun from a cop while on the plain in a episode of the twilight zone.
  • The fact he is still alive an healthy while serious authors like terry prachet have Alzheimers.
  • The fact he has had 4 wives.
  • and his total lack of talent.
Now I know some poor soul out there actually likes shatner an will make a attempt to defend his Crimes agenst Television but seriously don't as there is a special area in the after life for you an that happens to be in between the buttock cleavage of a fat guy on a excersise bike in a sauna.

So there you have it world I am determand to out live shatner, and if i have to die some time soon I will take him an bono with me.

Hopefully the new actor playing James T Kirk in the new Star Trek movie does a better job. From what I've seen of the previews it would seem that way. :D

Dave I will quite happily bone anything let alone a woman, animal vegetable or mineral etc non of it is safe. So what dose that make me?

well, you succeeded in ticking my wife off. She wouldn't even let me read the whole post... I didn't even get to start your list. :p

He was Kirk, and it went downhill from there. He overacted beyond belief, but that was how we know Kirk. I completely agree about Picard, though, as he has been the best one of all the series thus far.

"Crimes Against Television." LOL

Everything in Star Trek was campy and over acted, though. I'm not saying he's a good actor but what made that show so fun to watch was how bad it really could be. Slow motion karate fights against snarling lizard spacemen not withstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom