No more mouse!

What'd you think of this commercial idea?

• Lame dude, wtf?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HAhaha, priceless. lets do it!

• Uh, i don't get it.

• i have no opinion what so ever

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
small little thing with a tail........it's a mouse :D I think they were also primarily white, don't know......now of course there are major varieties, but either way I wouldn't want to change the name.

Besides a mouse is a

Multi Operational Userend Spelunking Engine

sorry, I wanted to be clever like flanker and I failed :p

lol i know... becasue we live on whats called earth... oh yea we actually named that too.. and what is earth? where we? we dont no? were not really here....its all mental.. think of it this way, your eyes are cameras what if they werent there? ok ummm your in eternal darkness, notice you talk on a voice recorder/ tape/cd your voice sounds different, whoa ur like is that me? its beacause you hear it differently.. notice some people like some stuff others dont.. yepp they like it differently..yepp earth isnt really here. its all mental were spinning on a round ball! if im wrong tell me im stupid or crazy becasue at this point anything could be named, or happen or, be true... like light isnt really there, what if there stuff programed not to be seen by human eyes? like aliens? or maybe orbs? yes thisi a weid post but think a bout it this way, what is this? what if a star was a old planet that had the same thoughts as i do now... think seriously... yeaaa.... its weird...

molsen said:
nubius, i couldnt help but put your name in the Acronym Generator .... http://www.umop.com/acronym/acronym.php

"Noodling, Upsettable B@stard, Interested in Underachievement and Sterility"

ROFL, I'm laughing my *** off here!

I tried my own :)

FLANKER; Ferocious, Lolligagging A$$, Nefarious for Keelhauling and Egregious Rubbish.

Thats so accurate, its scary :eek:

nubius, i couldnt help but put your name in the Acronym Generator .... http://www.umop.com/acronym/acronym.php

"Noodling, Upsettable B@stard, Interested in Underachievement and Sterility"
yeah like flanker said, it's scary how accurate it is :p

Had to do yours, but it's too clouse to 'mouse'

Molsen =
Morbid, Obtuse Loser, Saint of Excrement and Nothingness

Wireless Mice should be called GuinePigs or Gurbles as they are rodents with out a tail.

Like check out my GuinePig and My Logitech G7 Wireless Mouse

"Do not hump the Laser Mouse!!!!"

BTW, my guine pig's name is Speagle

I tried some of my friends' names. This one in particular struck mel

KUNAL; Knuckleheaded, Upsettable Nutball, Accustomed to Lies.

He's a Knucklehead, easily upsettable, and [this is scariest of all] he's the king of lies...

I love that website.

Harper said:

BTW, my guine pig's name is Speagle

Aww, cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom